𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠
1. Dissolve 150g Easy® Whipping Cream Powder in 300ml cold water.
2. Whip until desired texture is reached.
3. Transfer to a piping bag and set aside.
(𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗥)
1. In 300ml cold water, add 150g Easy® Whipping Cream Powder. Stir well.
2. Transfer to the whipped cream dispenser and close the lid gently.
3. Place your whipper charger into the holder with the smallest end facing upwards.
4. Shake for 35 seconds and set aside.
𝗧𝗪𝗢-𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗪𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗔 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠
1. In a 12oz cup with ice, put water until half of the cup then transfer into the blender pitcher.
2. Add ¼ cup of Easy® Cream Base and 3 pumps of Easy® Strawberry Flavored Syrup.
3. Blend for 35 seconds.
4. Transfer the mixture into a 22oz cup.
5. Repeat the process for the second layer. Put water until half of the cup into a 12oz cup with ice. Transfer into the blender pitcher.
6. Add ¼ cup of Easy® Matcha Base and blend for 35 seconds.
7. Transfer the matcha mixture on top of the strawberry mixture slowly.
8. Finish the frappe with whipped cream on top.